The University of Bradford in UK is offering undergraduate scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students in 2021. The University of Bradford offers prestigious scholarships to people seeking asylum or those before current refugee status but who cannot access student expenses, participate in higher education.
Qualification of the Sacred Fellowship at the University of Bradford
Worth of Sanctuary Scholarship at University of Bradford
Successful applicants for the Sacred Fellowship at the University of Bradford will receive: The Graduate Fellowship:
- Tuition Fee: Successful applicants will receive a scholarship. are assigned a position that allows them access to student expenses (if at all)
- Travel and Training Fund Grants: Successful applicants will be awarded £ 500 per year (annually if applicable) to assist with travel and expenses
- The Personal Support Program: In addition to the costs forgiveness, support will provide students with the ability to identify and overcome barriers to their understanding programs and for the tasks they anticipate.
- The University of Bradford will not be able to provide any financial assistance with housing or transportation expenses. Candidates may submit applications only if they are able to cover these costs themselves during their undergraduate program. Candidates will be asked to provide this evidence.
Eligibility for Sanctuary Scholarship at University of Bradford
You must be:
- an asylum seeker or the spouse/dependant of a person seeking asylum; OR
- an asylum seeker/refugee/spouse/dependant who has been awarded Discretionary Leave to Remain (DLR) or some other form of short-term status; OR
- a refugee who is not able to gain access to student finance due to past study;
- Possess a conditional or unconditional offer of admission from the University of Bradford for September 2021 commencement. For undergraduate program, you have to apply for a Bradford program via UCAS
- Please also note that you are required to apply via UCAS for your university place AND to the University of Bradford for the Scholarship award by filling out the application form.
- Do not make the assumption that because you possess an offer for a program, at Bradford that you will be automatically given consideration for the Scholarship award because you will not.
- Postgraduate candidates will have to apply for a place on a program through the University of Bradford website.
- Candidates are required to meet these strict eligibility conditions and be in a position to confirm their circumstances so as to apply.
- Candidates who do not satisfy the conditions will not be given consideration for the Sanctuary Scholarship at University of Bradford.
- Presently attending a school, college, community or voluntary group which can offer a recommendation in support of your application
- You are also able to obtain a scholarship funding to attend a Pre-sessional English preparation program if your English language level is not adequate enough to satisfy the entry conditions of the University/your program. All candidates will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Do not need support for living costs or housing
- Candidates from all nations, who meet the requirements, are eligible.
How to Apply for Sanctuary Scholarship at University of Bradford
- The application form is can be obtained on the website. Please read the guidance notes completely prior to applying.
- You have to submit a statement from a referee in support of your application, without this statement, they will not be able to review your application.
- Please complete the application form and either send it by post or through email to them – information are on the form.
- Please do not forget to enclose evidence of your qualifications if you have it and your referee’s letter.